PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please read the following terms and condition rules carefully. The ordering of tickets from Empress Rooms Ltd indicates that you agree with them.
1. Payment Terms
· These are the terms and conditions on which we supply ticketing services to you. We are not ourselves responsible for the events for which we supply tickets, and you should look at the event organiser’s terms and disclaimers to see your rights and responsibilities in relation to the events themselves, together with any restrictions applying to the events.
· Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide services to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss. Please note that once we have accepted your order for a ticket or tickets then you are unable to cancel or and they are no refunds.
2. The Company
· We are Empress Rooms Ltd a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 12490827 and our registered office is at The Empress Building, 2 Swinton Road, Mexborough, S64 9JB.
· You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01709 591731 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
· If we must contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
· “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
3. Our Contract
· Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will become valid.
· If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you in writing and will not charge you for the ticket. This might be because the tickets are sold out or because we have identified an error in the price or description of the tickets.
· We will allocate a reference number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us.
4. Ticket Changes
· Where an event is cancelled or rescheduled or where there is a material change to the programme of the event, you will be entitled to claim a refund from us in accordance with this clause. Where an outdoor event is cancelled or restricted due
to adverse weather, we shall not be liable to make any refund or pay any compensation although you may be entitled to a refund from the event organiser. Refunds shall only be made to you, using the same method that you used to purchase the tickets. Refunds will be for the face value of the ticket. No processing fees will be included in the refund. Our liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an event, or for material changes to an event, will be limited to the refund described in this paragraph.
· It is your responsibility to inform us of any change to the contact address, telephone number or email address that you provide to us at the time of ordering so that we can notify you of any changes to events.
· Checking the details of the ticket: you are responsible for checking that the date of the event and the other details of the ticket(s) that you are buying exactly match your requirements.
· Once we have accepted your order you will not be able to cancel your ticket(s). Any change to your ticket(s) is at our absolute discretion. We will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
· Statutory Rights. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms. This is particularly the case if we do not fulfil the promises that we make to you in relation to the ticket(s) ordered by you.
· If you end the contract for any reason, then you will not be able to use any tickets that we have sent to you under that contract.
5. Ticket Prices
· The price of the ticket will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the ticket advised to you is correct. However please see clause 2 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the ticket you order.
· What happens if we got the price wrong? It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the tickets we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the ticket’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the ticket’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
· We accept payment with Visa, Mastercard and PayPal. No tickets will be sent to you unless a full payment has been completed.
6. Our responsibility
· We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the services as summarised at clause 5.
· We are not liable for any business loss. We only supply tickets for private use. If you use the tickets for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
7. Personal Data
8. Other Terms
· We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
· You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms (including your rights to use tickets) to another person if we agree to this in writing.
· This contract is between the buyer and the seller. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
· If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
· Empress Rooms Ltd reserves the right to change or update these Terms and Conditions at any time.